Jersey proudly accommodates for all types of holiday. From short breaks, romantic weekends, active experiences, foodie getaways, and family summer holidays.
– Durrell Wildlife Park
– Coasteering! One for us adrenalin seekers – SOUNDS AMAZING! Read more here
– Surfing (St.Ouen’s Bay – West coast)
– Wake boarding, paddle boarding, swimming and sailing
– Blo’Karting (onland wind sailing)
– 45 mile network of narrow country roads and lanes with priority given to walkers, cyclists and horse riders. Virtually all have incredible views over the Atlantic.
Exploring and wandering:
– Victorian markets (Mon-Sat) in St.Helier
(Banjo Brasserie is apparently an amazing restaurant in St. Helier)
– Beresford Market (fish market)
– Mont Orgueil Castle (Open Daily 10-6pm)
– St. Helier is the heart of shopping culture in Jersey
Read more about the Shopping and Markets in Jersey here
Jersey has 48 miles of breathtaking coastline. See all the 20 beaches Jersey has to offer here.
– St. Brelades Beach (named in top 5 UK beaches)
Jerseys busiest resort beach. Restaurant called Oyster Box boasts panoramic views over the bay.
– Rozel Bay
A small fishing port in the North East of the island (The Hungry Man is meant to be a great pub to go to here).
– St. Ouens Bay
The surfers paradise.
– Plemont Beach
Jerseys most beautiful beach, a sandy cove on the North Coast.
– Ayush Spa at Hotel de France
– Grand Jersey Spa
– Club hotel spa
– Longueville Manor
Upcoming events to plan around:
Autumn Walking Festival 12th – 27th September – 79 walks over 16 days. These carefully planned trails showcase the natural beauty Jersey has to offer and a chance to enjoy the heritage and gorgeous coastlines. Read more here.